Activities and sight seeing
Sight seeing Inhambane:
1. Climb the staircase to the spiral of the 170 year old Cathedral of our Lady of Conception
from where you will have a magnificent view of the the town and harbour.
- The old governor's house on the waterfront.
- Railway station
- The Mercado, a market where you can buy spices, prawns, fish, vegetables and cashew nuts.
- The Inhambane Museum
- Nearby Tofo
3. Take a dhow trip across the harbour to Maxixe.
4. Take a dhow trip from Barra Lake and Sea to Ilhas dos Porcos where you can snorkel.
4. Visit Tofo
(Can be arranged by most lodges and holiday resorts in the area.)
1. Scuba Diving
4. Horse Riding
5. Whale Watching (in season)
6. Quad Trails
7. Ocean Safaris Fishing
8. Have fish and prawns in abundance